This looks great for this chilly Memphis day!
- 6 cups broccoli florets
- ¼ cup diced yellow onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 4 cups low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1 2/3 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Add broccoli, onion, garlic, salt, pepper, nutmeg and vegetable broth to slow cooker. Stir to combine.
- Cook on low 4 to 5 hours or high for 2 to 3 hours.
- When cooking is complete, mix together Greek yogurt and warm water.
- Place on stove top on low heat and mix in cheddar cheese until creamy and melted.
- Whisk into slow cooker, then ladle and serve.
PER SERVING: 3 green, ½ leaner, 3 condiments