Something fun to try this weekend!
- 3 cups jicama peeled and cubed or you could slice them thin (6 Greens)
- 3 tbsp light Land O’ Lakes Butter with Canola Oil, melted (3 Healthy Fats)
- 1/4 tsp apple pie spice (1/2 Condiment)
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon (1/2 Condiment)
- 3 packets stevia in the raw (3 Condiments)
- 1 tbsp Walden Farms caramel syrup (1/2 Condiment)
- 2 tbsp Fat Free Reddi Whip (1 Condiment)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet or baking pan with non-stick foil.
- Mix jicama with melted butter in a medium sized bowl.
- Add cinnamon, apple pie spice, and stevia stirring until combined.
- Pour on to foil lined pan.
- Cover with foil. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes.
- The jicama will not get completely soft when baking.
- Expect to have a slight crisp center when eating and a slightly sweetened taste. Enjoy!
YIELDS: 3 Servings (1 cup)
PER SERVING: 2 Greens (still need 1 more Green such as 1/2 cup broccoli or 1 cup lettuce), 1.8 Condiments and 1 Healthy Fat per serving